Experts at DATAS Technology have many years of experience in successful implementations of projects in the back-office automation of large companies, both in Ukraine and abroad. Our experts provide a full range of services, from pre-assessment to business analysis. In the course of the project, the experience of our consultants in solving complex design issues allows them to minimize and sometimes eliminate the risks that may occur during the implementation of solutions. We provide the support services for the development of client’s information systems.
In the design of enterprise information systems for back-office, the requirements of accounting and tax rules are taken into consideration as the first priority, with appropriate attention paid to the specifics of national accounting\tax standards. The scope of back-office solutions includes such areas as:
- procurement; the formation of bids for the purchase of goods, materials, and services
- drafting and approval of contracts
- warehouse inventory control of the stocked goods and materials prior to the write-off of inventory/delivery and inventory reconciliation
- capability of accounting in accordance with weighted average price and the FIFO method
- work with payables and receivables, including accounting for tax liabilities
- management of fixed assets and intangible assets
- accounting of real estate – owned, leased, and rented
- forming of a rigorous and analytical reporting
- capability of forming separate General Ledgers for accounting, tax record, and IFRS accounting (according to own rules)
- if needed, the integration with external systems such as payment systems, systems for document management of the company, etc.
The offered solutions are based on the Oracle applications, one of the leaders in providing solutions for large and medium-sized companies.