Quality control of the software produced is an essential component of the development process. Therefore, DATAS Technology applies the best quality assurance practices to all the projects.
DATAS Technology provides its clients with automated quality control service systems. Over the past 5 years, such systems have been successfully used in the development of web and mobile applications. This was performed for the following customers: Etihad Bank (Jordan), Ancoria Bank (Cyprus), Oschadbank and OTP Bank, Ingo Ukraine insurance company (Ukraine), Republic Bank, International Bank of Azerbaijan, Pasha Bank, Azer-Turk Bank, Bank Technique (Azerbaijan).
When developing quality assurance systems, the following approaches and tools are used:
- Functional testing API (SoapUI, JUnit, REST Assured)
- Load testing API (JMeter, SoapUI)
- UI testing of web applications (Selenium WebDriver)
- BDD approach to writing tests (Cucumber, JBehave)
- Automation and integration with CI / CD (Jenkins, GitLab)