We specialize in any complexity software development for the financial and industrial sectors, startups.
We offer a full range of services for high-quality software development and testing. Among our cases are corporate solutions for banks, insurance companies, healthcare, retail, telecom, industry.
Get a solution that suits your business goals
- Corporate portal solutions.
- Product lifecycle management systems.
- Internet banking: web, mobile applications.
- Master Data Management systems.
- Projects’ outsourcing.
Depending on the requirements of the project and team of specialists, we apply the best practices of development processes based on Agile-, Oracle AIM-methodologies.
The software development process includes:
- Business analysis of requirements.
- Go live.
- Complex support and development.
- Java, Spring, Springboot.
- OracleDB, PostgreSQL, MongoDB.
- Docker, Kubernetes, AWS.
- Linux, Windows.
- Elasticsearch, Hazelcast, Kafka.
- Git, Maven, Jenkins, Nexus.
QA and software testing
While developing our solution, we implement the best testing practices that improve the quality of build, speed up product release, and reduce costs. Different types of testing cover specific areas and can complement each other.
We will select the best testing option for your solution
Types of software testing:
- All levels of functional testing: regression, smoke testing, sanity testing, research.
- Functional automated testing.
- Feature testing (positive and negative scenarios).
- End-to-end testing of modules.
- Changes or improvements to the QA Services software.
The software testing process includes:
- Analysis of testing requirements: definition of goals, testing areas, formation of a list of objects and types of testing, technologies’ selection.
- Design process: preparation of test scripts.
- Development of testing mechanisms.
- Testing process and debugging.
- Formation of reporting of the conducted testing.
- Java 8+, Spring, BDD (Cucumber, Serenity).
- Front-end testing: Selenium, Selenide, Cypress.io etc.
- Back-end testing: RestAssured, etc.
- Load testing: JMeter, Gatling.
- Mobile testing: Appium.