DATAS Technology offers complete solutions in the field of integration of information systems and applications using a service-oriented approach.
What do we offer to clients?
- Consulting services to develop a strategy of integration of information systems and the development of service-oriented architecture (SOA) at the enterprise level
- Implementation of integration projects of any complexity: with the use of world’s leading platforms (Oracle, IBM), as well as open source software (JBoss ESB, Mule ESB, Talend ESB)
- Analysis of integration projects and determining of the most effective approaches to solving the problems of integration
What does the customer receive?
- Effective use of information systems and data sources
- Flexible, easily modifiable integration processes
- Secure their previous investments to existing systems
- Reduction in time and costs for integration projects
- Reduction in cost for maintenance and support of information systems
The main advantages of cooperation with DATAS Technology:
- We provide a full range of services: from concept of the future design of the solution, to support of it
- Solutions are based on the products of the world leaders in the market and allow us to solve integration problems of any complexity
- Professional team of skilled professionals with experience in implementing the similar projects in Ukraine and EMEA
DATAs Technology has a team of qualified experts, who have a great experience at the implementation of integration projects in the banking sphere in Ukraine. For instance, those are the integration projects in the banking field that are based on the Oracle SOA Suite at “Prominvestbank” and “OTP Bank”.
The implementation of Oracle CRM at the “Prominvestbank” needed integrations of the system with all of the bank’s IT-systems, specifically with systems like Oracle FLEXCUBE , Nucleus FinnOne, CAS (Customer Acquisition System) and the documents’ flow system (K2). The integration solution included the processes like the registration in the system of new clients, account openings, deposits, and the issuing of loans. The single information environment was created as the result of the integration. The single IT-environment allowed the bank to significant shorten the time of client’s service and to solve out all integration problems.
The use of SOA approach at “OTP Bank” was well-proven at the realization of the first phase of introduction of Oracle FLEXCUBE. The project aimed at integration of the existing IT-systems like Core Banking system, SQL, B2, APS, SCORTO, ForPlay. In order to solve the integration issues the integration platform Oracle SOA Suite was implemented. On base of Oracle SOA Suite were realized the variety of web-services as well as as all necessary integration processes.
The consequence of the result of integration’s single information area allowed the bank essentially shorten the time at the client’s service and complete the tasks of transition to the FLEXCUBE system. The usage of the single informative system of monitoring and controlling of integration processes allowed considerably simplify the process of detection of surpassing situations and give a single mechanism for the detection of the causes of the problems, which shorten the down- time that were caused due to contingency.
The usage of modern integration approach and solution allows noticeably shorten the deadlines of the implementation of the new IT systems and achieve the maximum effect of collaborative work of all the information systems of the company. The management of any company is impossible without the unification of different IT systems into a single supporting system of business. The right IT- strategy of the enterprise is the key to success factor. This strategy should include not only the industry’s specifics, but also the state of the art IT solutions in the field of integration of information systems.
Each company comes to a situation which requires the realization of integration projects of different levels of difficulty. The mail goals of the IT integration projects are the satisfaction of the new needs of the business, the reduction of the cost of the ownership, increase of the effectiveness of corporate systems and provision of single information environment for the different systems.
The main problems that companies face are:
- Multiple “rigid” integrative connections
- Nonoptimal approaches to the solution of the problem
- Business-processes that hardly react to changes
- A weak reaction of IT on the new needs of the business
- Expensive service and development
- The duplication of the records in systems and duplication of processes
While solving those problems, many leading companies implement the so-called Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA). At the present moment, SOA is the most universal approach to the creation of the effective architecture of information systems. The SOA allows the following:
- Connect together all heterogeneous systems
- Realize required business-processes based on IT-services completing in different systems
- Ability to create necessary services, using the functionality of already existing IT systems. Therefore to save the IT investments
The benefits of using SOA systems are:
- Agility after making the changes
- Ability of multi using of the components
- Acceleration of development and implementation of complex solutions
- Elimination of fragmentation and duplication of the records, business-functions and business-processes
- Rapid adjustment of corporate IT systems for the constant changing needs of the business
SOA results in reduction of the cost of the ownership of IT systems, by the cut down of the expences for the implementation and support of integration.
The integration solutions based on SOA:
- Comply with the requirements of provision of business continuity at the company
- Comply with the requirements of IT security
- Support a high-level performance of IT-infrastructure
- Are scalable solutions