DATAS Technology successfully completed the implementation of the NetSuite cloud ERP system for iDeals
The main objectives of the project:
• Consolidated financial accounting and reporting for all company divisions located in 8 countries of the world;
• Accounting of costs by their place of origin and distribution of indirect costs;
• Integration with billing and other internal systems;
• Integration with payment services and banks;
• Entering historical data.
The first phase of work, including consolidation, integration with the most critical systems and services and initial data entry, was completed in four months.
At the second stage, historical data were entered with a depth of up to 2 years, depending on the unit, and additional integration interfaces to external payment services were developed.
Thanks to the Oracle NetSuite solution, iDeals maintains a centralized financial accounting that allows you to analyze data in real time, with the indicators detailed to the level of the primary document and financial posting.
CFO at iDeals Solutions Group Nazariy Plaskonis notes: “When searching for an ERP system, we were repelled by 2 basic requirements: a) the system must support the maintenance of global business accounting from anywhere in the world; b) it does not have to cover all operations in the company internally, but the ability to easily integrate with tools and systems that are responsible for individual business processes is critical. In our opinion, NetSuite meets these requirements best of all on the market. ”